For your convenience, our most common customer questions are answered right here. Not finding what you want? Reach out directly through our Contact Us page.

dentity theft has unfortunately become a serious issue in our world. The IRS and state will require you to mail in your return. We can help you file your identity theft affidavit and get you a pin number to protect from this growing issue.
We can file an extension for you at IATC. We still need income information like we are filing a tax return to calculate if you have a balance due or refund. One important thing we tell our clients is that an extension does not mean you don’t have to pay your taxes that are due. It only means you need additional time to file your return.
Yes, Our Washington DC address can be used for clients that need to mail us documents. Our goal is to help people even the individuals not as technologically advanced as we are. We don’t hold on to clients papers so everything mailed will be sent back to you at your expense.
We take Checks, Money Orders, Credit and Debit Cards. Our Wyoming or Washington DC address can be used for clients that need to mail us any payments. We also have the option to deduct your tax prep fees for clients that are receiving a tax refund.
Here at IATC we complete all kinds of tax returns. It is as simple as sharing some basic information via a secure email link or phone call. We  complete the return send you a completed copy.  We provide you with a plan to continue minimizing your taxes for the next season.
Yes, majority of our accounting services are paid for monthly . If you want to stop our service for any reason, it’s a simple email to IATC.
You Send us information for us to contact you and we can communicate via email or phone. You will be assigned one person who will be assisting you unless multiple people are requested. No additional people are added to your service without your consent. The prices quoted will reflect any extra help.